Monday, January 5, 2009

Catching Up

So I practically just created this blog and I'm already slacking on entries. I mean, it's been since last year! :-P Not that it matters, who's counting blogs anyway right?

Yesterday, I hung out with my cousin Michelle. We had so much fun; we went to see Yes Man (which was really funny), then we grabbed something to eat at Applebee's. Yum. =) We'll have to have a cousin day again! After that, I went to my friend's house to watch the Flyers game (they lost in a shootout). Then I (we) discovered another comedian on Comedy Central. Lisa Lamponelli, she is hysterical, makes fun of everyone, and I mean everyone!!

Today the Eagles played (and won) again. I'm not as into football as I am hockey, but it can still be entertaining. Next week it's the Giants! AHH!

Thursday is our looooooong meeting for Student Teaching; 9:30-3:30... shoot me! I'll have to bring something for entertainment! hahaha I can only take so much of the "dress code" speech. Plus, I'm at a private school and they allow us to wear whatever we'd like. =) Holler.

Ok, that's all for now. I'll be sure to catch up again soon!

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day with Michelle, I know. You got through a tough meeting but you learned something, so see? It wasn't all for naught! ;) Love you, sweet chil' o' mine **kiss**

    ReplyDelete