Saturday, January 10, 2009

T Minus 10 Seconds 'til Student Teaching Begins...




Here we go!! I had my 7.5 hour student teaching meeting on Thursday and I'm almost all set to begin student teaching this Monday. I just have to a) find my way to the Newtown campus for Monday night's senior seminar class, b) go to staples for supplies, c) put together my binder, d) print the letters to the parents, e) watch the eagles, f) I'm sure there's more.

Easy right? ha!

I think I have an idea for a bulletin board. I saw it online, there was a snowman in the middle and he says, "I'm as cold as can be, can you find a pair of mittens for me?" Then I'll put pairs of mittens that match all over the board and the students can try to find the one's that go together when they pass by in the hallway. =) I thought it was cute! I'll be sure to take a picture of it and post it when it's up.

I'm getting very anxious, I just want the week to begin so I can see what it will be like. Ahh! I can't even think about it! It's going to be the best, yet hardest semester yet! I will have to push the whole semester back one week because of the cruise in March but I'm PRETTY sure I will welcome the break.

More to come on student teaching soon... I'll try to update when I can but I know I'm selling my soul to student teaching. I SOOO need DVR so I can keep up with Gossip Girl, The Bachelor, True Beauty, Jon and Kate Plus 8, American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Demetri Martin's show on Comedy Central and of course the Flyers! Can I follow ANY more shows? haha

P.S. I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button-- amazing. Go see it. Now.

P.P.S. Flyers tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. great post...can't wait to see your bulletin board!! You are so gonna be the best student teacher ever!! I know you're going to Ace this semester! And ummm, maybe you should cut down on the tv....sheesh!! lol I love you.

    ReplyDelete