Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter is Around the Corner


Today we had so much fun dying Easter eggs. Each student even tasted a hard boiled egg!! They were so excited to bring them home to their parents. =) Gotta love the enthusiasm. Tomorrow we will be making paper mache eggs... wish me luck, never did it before. *crosses fingers* To top it off, I am being observed by my supervisor tomorrow!! Ahh! haha It's ok, she's the best and my favorite teacher- ever. I need to start looking for a lil something for her as a thank you, any ideas? Well, it's past midnight and I'm still awake! (I didn't even nap today!) So I'll end with my list.

I am thankful for...

1) Family
2) Dr. Sullivan
3) Turkey hot dogs
4) Arbonne lotion
5) Ballet flats

2 comments:

  1. I think this was a great blog, love. I'm so glad (although not surprised) that the children like you so much and enjoy all the acitivities you prepare for them. I know you work hard on them and it's nice to know they enjoy those too. As far as a gift for the super supervisor? How about a beautiful notebook, something really nice??
    lol @ I didn't even nap! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make the gift something that will remind her of you, or something you know she is interested in, collects or something that will be useful in her job. Gifts like those really show the recipient that you have put a lot of thought into it.

    It's great that you want to honor your relationship with her with a gift.

    ReplyDelete